Chili Cook-Off Voting Process
- When a customer pays to enter the cooking area, they will be given a ballot.
- The customer can sample every chili but can only request a full bowl from one team.
- At the teams table there will be a box on it that the customer has to enter their ballot in when requesting and receiving their full bowl.
- The ballots will be counted by two non-competing people chosen by the committee.
- Team members will be stamped when the competition begins so that each other’s team doesn’t expect a ballot from them.
Back to Log Chateau Cook-Off Home